ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022 (Fellowships)
ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022
ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022: Follow your studies in the USA. Good news! ACI Foundation Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain this scholarship, its profits, and step by the pace application process in detail.
ACI Foundation Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship or communion for international students. This scholarship is presented for the learner, master’s, Ph.D., and Postdoc studies. This scholarship provides a $10,000 – $15,000 US informative stipend for tuition, housing, books, and materials.
The ACI Foundation is a non-profit organization set up by the American Real Organization to support improvement, innovation, and assistance through support for studies and scholarships, while also serving as an autonomous resource to provide thoughtful organization and strategic direction to the concrete sector.
Based on essays, submitted information, and confirmations, the ACI Foundation Scholarship Council will pick scholarship recipients and fellowship recipients who appear to have the highest mixture of interest and likely for professional achievement in the specific sector.
- Level of Study: Student / Masters / PhD / Postdoc
- Institution(s): ACI Foundation
- Study in: New York, USA
- Program Historical: The Student Fellowship receivers are eligible to apply and compete for these awards on a year-to-year basis, but must reapply each year, so long as they are still suitable.
- Deadline: Nov 2, 2022
- ACI Foundation Scholarship / Fellowships provide the recipient with the following assistance:
- $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for instruction, house, books, and materials;
- Paid travel expenses and attendance fees to two ACI resolutions (fellowship finalists must attend the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed where they have the option of being assigned a Convention Guide);
- Assistance in discovery and industry mentor.
Eligibility Principles for ACI Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for ACI Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Required Language: English
- If English is not your native language, a written statement must be involved in the application showing this skill.
- Eligible Countries:
- All world countries
- ACI Foundation Fellowships can be presented to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a university in the Gulf Help Council region during the award year (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates).
- ACI Foundation fellowships can be given to international students; however, you must join the U.S. or Canadian River institute during the award cycle.
- Some of the fellowships expect the awardee to complete a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2022.
- Those applicants selected as a contestant for an ACI Foundation fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2022, and must be available to attend an interview with the Scholarship Council on Sunday, March 27, 2022, at the spring ACI Real Convention. ACI Foundation will pay for the flight, hotel, and registration and include a travel stipend.
- All applicants must be skillful in the English language. If English is not your natural language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
- The educational salary is paid in two equal installments over one year directly to the student to cover overheads related to tuition, room, and board, books, student fees, etc. Receipt of earnings is contingent upon attendance at scheduled ACI Concrete Conventions during the award cycle.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written account near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and their preparation for their chosen job after graduation.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarship?
- Submit your ACI Foundation Fellowship and Scholarship Program application here.
- Submit your ACI Foundation Internal East & Northern Africa Fellowship application here