Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to Study in Germany 2023
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to Study in Germany 2023 – Applications are herewith requested from domestic and international students for the 2022/23 Scholarship to study at any German university offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation. The award is for monetarist grants to highly-qualified undergraduate, master’s (MA), and doctoral students with great social, academic, and political aspirations.
Applications from students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively fortified, as are those from graduates of technical colleges. The Scholarship Department also awards grants to foreign students who are provisionally residing in Germany for study or research purposes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Financial grants
Host Institutions: Higher Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Undergraduate and postgraduate study levels
Nationality: All Nationalities
Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be measured for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2022/23, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional experience (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social appointments in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the rules governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be qualified for the scholarship.
You may Like: How to win a scholarship? 2022/23
Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship 2022–23 before the application limit. Applicants are to deliver all the required information. the best drug addiction help centers near you
Application Deadline: October 1st, 2022