Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022/2023 [Fully-Funded]
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022/2023
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists for the 2022/2023 academic year are currently open for applications. Each year, the government of Switzerland awards hundreds of scholarships to qualified foreign scholars and artists to promote international exchange and research cooperation between Switzerland and over 180 other countries.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swiss Government
- Host Institution(s): All Swiss Public Universities
- Scholarship Worth: Fully funded (covers the full cost of study and connected expenses)
- Number of Awards: Several (Not Stated)
- Study Level: Masters and Ph.D. degrees
- Nationality: International Students
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022–2023 | Details
The following types of scholarships will be given to either foreign scholars or performers, respectively;
- The research scholarship is available to post-graduate researchers in any discipline (who hold a master’s degree as a minimum) who are planning to come to Switzerland to pursue studies or further studies at the doctoral or post-doctoral level.
- Research scholarships are granted for research or study at all Swiss cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, and the two federal organizations of technology, as well as the four research institutes. Only candidates nominated by a theoretical mentor at one of these higher education institutions will be considered.
- Art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an early master’s degree in Switzerland. Art scholarships are awarded for study at any Swiss conservatoire or university of the arts. This scholarship is accessible to students from an incomplete number of countries only.
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships are aimed at young scholars from abroad who have completed a master’s degree or PhD and at foreign performers holding a bachelor’s degree. Ideally;
The candidate must be an international student (a foreign scholar or artist).
The applicant must be self-confessed in a Master’s or Ph.D. program.
For a master’s program, the applicant must hold (or be about to obtain) an undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from a reputable institution;
For the Ph.D. program, the applicant must hold a master’s-level requirement at merit or distinction (or international equivalent);
The applicant must have a track record of attracting attention with research. This may include contributions to publications or articles, endorsing their research to a wider audience, or prizes for research or project work.
The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three conditions:
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the study project or artistic work
- Synergies and possible for future research cooperation
The scholarship covers full funding for the development of the study.
All university tuition fees are at the international rate; health insurance, airfare, housing grant, etc.
All interested and eligible applicants seeking the Swiss Government Scholarships are likely to apply and be given an absolute offer of admission to study full-time in a master’s or Ph.D. at any Swiss public university. They can then proceed to apply for the scholarship. Please follow the steps outlined(here).
We hope you like this article, and thanks for visiting ♥⇒ My eDegree Program